African history

Korisnik

African history

Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:26 am

Blondism is not an indicator of the same genetic origin. The black population of Africa with blond hair and blue eyes have been tested and their autosomal DNA had shown no traces of foreign admixture. Berber haplogroup is not indigenous European or Euroasian haplogroup. Their ancestors lived in north Africa since 12000 BC or before (while their parrent genetic clad E1b1b emerged 45000 years ago in North Africa). With all due respect, stop using expressed recessive genes as some sort of reference point.

The NewEarth Lady

Re: African history / blondes

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:17 am

wikipedia says "Melanesians blonde trait developed via the TYRP1 gene, which is not the same gene that causes blondness in European blonds."

that could be
- a strighforward lie, not the first one when it comes to studies of the races...
- truth (just put different names to 2 almost identical genes and then pretend that they are not related)
- really the truth (but quite unlikely since the blondes lived in those lands for sure and it would be normal to have left a miinor genetic stamp )
the creator of the youtube videos

The NewEarth Lady

Re: African history

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:21 am

Korisnik wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:26 am
Their ancestors lived in north Africa since 12000 BC or before (while their parrent genetic clad E1b1b emerged 45000 years ago in North Africa).
mainstream dating is joke anyway, see my video in it

in my africa survivors episode i show how recently the caucasian people of africa and europe were 1 and same culture so even if the mainstream dates are true it would only mean how amazing it is that this culture remained united and pure for such a long time
the creator of the youtube videos