Radical Forum Changes. Why

admin
Site Admin

Radical Forum Changes. Why

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:48 am

Dear Friends,

Today I understand that the current format of the forum does help not people clarify the topics I touch in my videos, but sometimes creates even more confusion. Therefore very soon the forum will be totally remodelled and will look like a guestbook where very short questions could be answered and also additional resources could be submitted (as long as one could provide an image supporting the idea they are submitting).

An example of how the old forum format creates confusion. Somebody doubted that the blinking / black sun effects could be just camera effects. And I replied to him
sure, black sun on photos can be a camera effect as I say in the video (cos it has happened to me personally as well), but my video is about "why so many people see such things with their eyes as well". and quite few do see them, the amount of reports is significant, i checked that.

"why so many people see such things with their eyes as well" - well, our eyes are camera like... so something or somebody is changing some settings...
then he edited his post
I watched the video again. There Newearth Lady expressed zero doubts in the footages actually. And here she said she did it. Looks like straight lies to me.

Maybe do some double-checking before making a video? Like contacting anyone of supposed thousands of witnesses. In the very video, NL claimed of doing her best to tell us the truth.
I am far from the intention to lie to anybody and responded to the best of my ability to remember what are the actual words I said in the video. But the problem is that discussion below the topic continued, due to its large volume my actual answer was difficult to find and people just continued discussing with the assumption that I lie or make mistakes AND THERE WAS ZERO DISCUSSION OF WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID IN THE VIDEO.

So I will change the format of the entire forum to allow only discussion on the actual material in my videos. Forgive me that I won't be able to provide a platform for a general discussion!

In addition, I want to assure that I SPENT MANY HOURS RESEARCHING THE TOPIC OF THE STRANGE SUN APPEARANCES AND THE EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS ARE TOO NUMEROUS TO BE JUST THE ONLINE NONSENSE/PRANK. Since I can read in over 5 languages checking sources is relatively easy for me.

Sincerely yours,
The creator of the NewEarth videos
Forum Admin

Valerius

Re: Radical Forum Changes. Why

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 am

maybe a little harsh but totally understanable. to be honest, there has been very little discussion related to Newearth videos, here and on the old forum. just the last video about Africa offers so many interesting topics, which could be discussed more in depth.

admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:42 am

So I will change the format of the entire forum to allow only discussion on the actual material in my videos. Forgive me that I won't be able to provide a platform for a general discussion!
OK, other Bob.

(I do not know why, but sometimes Sylvie prefers using this admin account instead of her own The NewEarth Lady account. Well, she's Boss. And the Boss is always right.)

Greetings,
this Bob
Forum Admin

admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:49 am

Valerius wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 am
Yes. For some reason or other Sylvie's forums have been very, very slow-paced. With people using a week to post a single post or to figure out how to post a picture or a video. It's ... retarded.

No mystery though. Sylvie doesn't have the time to be "Forum Mama" 24/7 and cuddle everybody the way they want to be cuddled, and then 99% of people lose interest. (My God, she has thousands of regular YouTube-watchers. And how many come to the forum?) Everything's personality driven. Never topic driven. That's just a fact.

I think Sylvie (a.k.a. The NewEarth Lady) should do whatever she thinks is right. And if she wants me to help her - it will be my pleasure. :)

Lieutenant Bob
Forum Admin

admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:19 pm

sure Bob, you can continue moderating as long as it is not a burden for you

(I do not know why, but sometimes Sylvie prefers using this admin account instead of her own The NewEarth Lady account. Well, she's Boss. And the Boss is always right.) - my account does not have all admin functions practically despite the settings.

my cats complain every other hour that "you say you love me and yet you never feed me enough". and that is after they are stuffed with 3 extra meals! they even go to the neighbours and say they are hungry (and get stuffed again to explosion point). so everything is a question of perspective... for some, it is very difficult to give up their beliefs. my sphynxes are just convinced that they always need more food, no matter what, and in the same way some people will never give up certain things they believe in.
Forum Admin

Valerius

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:30 pm

sometimes it can take months and years for forum to grow, that's normal especially for very specific topics like Newearth. many people are i guess also scared a little to participate online in such discussions. but there's been very little (quality) discussion about Newearth videos, so the forum changes are understandable and welcomed imo, as long as we are able to discuss (topics related to) her videos. maybe Sylvie feels a little disapointed (after being called names) it's like nobody hears what she is saying. when was the last time we tried to discuss the latest NE video for example?

Tone

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:58 pm

What the above posters have said strikes me as true for the most part..
but I suspect that "pure" discussion of NE video's & perhaps fomenko, may make this forum a very small one..
Especially considering that NE has over 650,000 views for "impossible statues.." etc but less than 20 regularly posting members..
My own view is that limiting discussion absolutely to NE video's and not allowing discussion of subjects that other people think are related to that.. (other things people think we are being lied to about) may prove problematic.
But its NE's forum, and I completely respect her wish to do that..
and she and other poster's have given perfectly valid reasons.
NE herself opened a discussion of "poison trails" on the old site, I do not remember a NE video about such a subject.
But so be it.

admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:16 pm

My honest view: I have no idea what Sylvie is doing at all. The forum was going just fine.

Sylvie: Send me an e-mail if and when you want my help with anything. And never use my account to post your stuff. It's just very wrong.

Your big problem: You have zero communication skills, or what we call people skills. And as you insist on isolating yourself as much as humanly possible - how can these skills ever improve? You won't even let people see your face... :|
Forum Admin

admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:17 pm

(second part of message)

There is no conspiracy against you. People love you and are ready to do anything for you. Your enemy is yourself.

I'm leaving this forum now. And you can be both admin Bob and The NewEarthLady. Or whatever you feel like calling yourself at the moment.

You have all the passwords and so on. All you need to do is set up a different contact e-mail address. When I no longer have anything to do with the forum - I won't have anything to do with the forum.

I really want to help. But you make it difficult.

I hope later we can co-operate again. Now you need some time to think.

Mr. B
Forum Admin

Valerius

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:59 pm

i thought we'd discuss NE (latest) videos and topics related to it when joining the forum. for other topics there are other forums. (i have no problem with anyway). but for example i find latest video of egypt and africa extremly interesting in way what kind of discussion and research it could produce. i just think it's a shame there's nobody or no place to discuss such interesting topics with people who think alike.

Valerius

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:09 pm

i don't knw what's going on but i was replying to my friend Tone.

Metaluna

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:20 pm

I thought that's what we have been doing. Talking about ancient mining, mysterious rock/stone/geopolymer building techniques, veiled statues, "rock-cut" tombs.
I didn't come here to nit-pick any New Earth videos, but just continue on discussing the subjects of the videos. New Earth Lady has covered so many subjects we should never run out of things to talk about.
I like it here because nobody has gone round the bend with topics such as Reptilian shape-shifting news commentators and politicians and human alien hybrids being cloned in some undisclosed southwestern desert location.

Anyway I'll just hang tight until I see where things end up going.
Dreams are real while they last, can more be said of life.

Tone

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi Valerius..
I completely agree with the points you and Sylvie made regarding the forum.. but respectfully suggest to Sylvie,
There are times you come across as a bit arrogant.. I know you have to deal with all sorts of idiots online.. which is no doubt why comments are understandably disabled for your YT video's..
But you have genuine friends on this forum, will you expect them to bow down to your every word..? surely its o.k for people to have differing opinions..? (how can they be facts when most of our "proofs" are based on others opinions and the odd photo / document?)

I hope you will consider making your new changes an experiment.. You dont want a forum full of "conspiracy theorists" of course..
888 characters? I think you have just killed your own forum.

Yoepie

Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:31 pm

Dear Newearth Lady,
In my language I would say,
Je bent erg kort onder je vleugels geschoten
of
dat de poten onder je stoel erg simpel weggezaagd kunnen worden.

And I agree with Tone that your "diary" does not live very long.
If you can not even handle criticism.