Were Leonardo da Vinci's Pantings Actually Prints? Renaissance Masterpieces Sfumato Alchemy

Chaibudesh

Were Leonardo da Vinci's Pantings Actually Prints? Renaissance Masterpieces Sfumato Alchemy

Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:56 am

Egg 🥚 tempera was often used, pigments involved lead, gold, burnt bones, etc. Egg yolk dries quick and is layered to create solid colors. It lasts centuries and is said to be the binder for many ancient paintings. When oils began to be used, supposedly during Renaissance, poppyseed oil was valued for quick drying time, other oils though through experiment were not so good.
The Last Supper by Davinci is cracking because the inferior oil used.

clestra

Re: Were Leonardo da Vinci's Pantings Actually Prints? Renaissance Masterpieces Sfumato Alchemy

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:57 am

Yes, you're right on those observations.

Regarding this very video of our dear Sylvie, I wanted to point out a little detail that I hope she can read:
In the minute 19:39 of the narration, she shows and reads a text about art conservators removing bores from the paintings in the last 30 years or so. She did read "borders".
The word "bore" means a perforation, puncture, pierce, punch, or drill hole. And this is what they do in order to examine a minuscule cross section of a painting so that they can study it through high magnification to learn the layers, materials, etc.

The text also mentions the aforementioned technique would not be useful to study DaVinci's paints because of the type of low pigment washes he used, and that no one would ever let a bore of pigment be removed from the face of a DaVinci figure.

Peace.

Chaibudesh

Re: Were Leonardo da Vinci's Pantings Actually Prints? Renaissance Masterpieces Sfumato Alchemy

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:23 am

clestra wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:57 am
In the minute 19:39 of the narration, she shows and reads a text about art conservators removing bores from the paintings in the last 30 years or so. She did read "borders".
The word "bore" means a perforation, puncture, pierce, punch, or drill hole.
Let her know in Feed - Report Mistakes in the NewEarth Videos Report Mistakes in the NewEarth Videos ;)

I found some of the modern examples of natural pigments. The site gives a description of old and new methods.

https://www.naturalpigments.com

Novusod

Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Hello, this is my first time posting on this forum but I have been watching Sylvie's for years and have had correspondence with her in the past.

Personal theory: When pigment particles are dissolved in oils or water or other solvents the pigment ceases to be a particle. For example if one puts salt into water then the salt ceases to be a particle but becomes in scientific terms a solution of electrolyte ions at the molecular level. Electrolytes are not measured in microns but in fractions of microns (nano-meters) a few atoms wide. If you then spread a little salt water on paper and then let it dry the layer of salt behind will be much thinner than one micron thick. The transmutation of pigment particles into electrolyte ions is a likely answer to this mystery.

However there are even deeper mysteries than just the layers. Did Leonardo Da Vinci paint a hologram into his painting The adoration of the Magi? The more one stares at this painting the more it does look like a Hologram.

Another interesting point Sylvie brought up briefly in her video was the twisting of the neck of slaves to make them dumb and that babies necks are still twisted by doctors in hospitals. I would like to talk more about this. Supposedly the neck twisting by doctors is done to prevent or cure a condition called Torticollis. This is a picture from medical text book... Look familiar?

The mystery intensifies. This medical picture now labeled a disease that must be cured, looks exactly like the way the people in the old paintings tilted their heads. This condition used to be considered the highest mark of beauty in ancient and medieval times. It can be see everywhere. Almost all the paintings have tilted heads. Why? More importantly why is this considered a disease in medical textbooks? This is just a small sampling but there are hundreds of Renaissance paintings like this.

What the hell have they done to us? Torticollis... more like Torti cull us. I have always wondered why the heads were tilted in old paintings but I had no idea the sinister reason behind it.

Even the Madonna and Child have the tilted heads.

admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Another fantastic video by Sylvie.

Above: "The Lady with an Ermine" by Leonardo da Vinci. Super black background like Sylvie mentioned.

How did they make these ..paintings..? I must admit I don't know.
Forum Admin

admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Great post, Novusod.
Tilted heads
I don't see anything sinister in the naturally tilted heads in the old paintings, statues, etc. To me it just signifies a state of grace or meekness.

About today's birth protocols: Are babies' heads really twisted? I haven't seen any documentation.
Forum Admin

Chaibudesh

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Novusod wrote:
Another interesting point Sylvie brought up briefly in her video was the twisting of the neck of slaves to make them dumb and that babies necks are still twisted by doctors in hospitals. I would like to talk more about this. Supposedly the neck twisting by doctors is done to prevent or cure a condition called Torticollis. This is a picture from medical text book... Look familiar?
No wonder I act so dumb sometimes 🤔 Do they really need to do that? Isn’t it curable once it is discovered later on in life by a chiropractor?
It is something doctors are schooled they HAVE to do like circumcision! ~bogus

admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:20 pm

Supposedly the neck twisting by doctors is done to prevent or cure a condition called Torticollis.
I find no documentation that this is something that's going on.

I do however find plenty of info like "What Is Infant Torticollis?": http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/torticollis.html

But nothing about any general preventive measure done to babies in hospitals. No neck-twisting.

Living in Conspiracy Land half my life has taught me not to believe anything until I see proof.
Forum Admin

Chaibudesh

Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:21 pm

You must admit, circumcision = conspiracy 😦 “It is for health reasons, your baby boy might get infected there later in life.” Such practices done to newborns have caused many problems I have heard of even in my own family. Anything to expose the baby to trauma is sad and unnecessary.

admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Oh yes, circumcision is in most cases a bad thing. And doing it to a perfectly healthy baby when it's only 8 days old, and then maybe even sucking the blood from the poor boy's willie - as members of a certain group of people do - is terrible.

But I have seen no evidence for any neck-twisting. If a hundred million babies have their necks twisted every day there should be evidence for it. You can't hide something like that.
Forum Admin

Novusod

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:23 pm

admin wrote:
I don't see anything sinister in the naturally tilted heads in the old paintings, statues, etc. To me it just signifies a state of grace or meekness.
What is sinister is what is happening in the present with doctors checking for Torticollis as an excuse to dumb us down by twisting our necks. What the tilted head signifies is not only grace and meekness but also intelligence and greatness. The "parasites" are always trying to eliminate greatness and beauty in mankind any way they can.

admin wrote:
I find no documentation that this is something that's going on.
Neither have I found any documentation. It was just something that was mentioned in passing in the video at (31:20 minute mark). I doubt a full treatment is being done by the doctors but a simple checking by twisting the neck to determine if an infant has torticollis is enough to damage our intelligence.

The closest documentation I have been able to find is here which lists: checking the range of motion of the head and neck as part of the physical examination.

admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:40 pm

but a simple checking by twisting the neck to determine if an infant has torticollis is enough to damage our intelligence.
Hmm. We need to find an honest and informed doctor or nurse and inquire.
Forum Admin

Novusod

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 pm

OK here is some pretty solid documentation from three different sources.
The neck should be examined for full range of motion because uncorrected torticollis can lead to plagiocephaly and ear misalignment. Source
Examine neck and clavicles for: range of motion, asymmetry, masses, or crepitus.

Infants have very short necks, but they should have full range of motion from side to side, and the neck should appear symmetric.Source
The tone of the neck can be assessed by passively rotating the head towards the shoulder. The chin should be able to rotate to the shoulder but not beyond the shoulder. source with video
The key phrase here is the examination of the neck for full range of motion. In laymens terms that means doctors are indeed twisting the infants neck to determine range of motion. Moving the chin all the way to touching the shoulder is quite an extreme rotation and not something I can do as an adult. It is not a question of whether or not doctors are twisting infant's necks as part of the neonatal examination but whether doing this somehow affects intelligence.

Another question I have is what ancient manuals on slaves instruct neck twisting.

admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Hmm... What a world...

:|
Forum Admin

Ponder

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:25 pm

I enjoyed this video - it made me think and I also liked all the beautiful art. The details of the dresses that actually looked translucent or like velvet were breathtaking.
There certainly was some sort of loss of information between the times these "paintings" were made and today.
Also, the neck twisting of slave infants was interesting. I'd like more information on that from Silvie including sources, if possible. I am aware of the Lloyd Pye presentation (Youtube video entitled, "Everything you know is wrong") where he talks about the manipulation of our DNA from 48 chromosomes to 46, but this seems quite different from that.

admin
Site Admin

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:53 am

Novusod wrote:
Personal theory: When pigment particles are dissolved in oils or water or other solvents the pigment ceases to be a particle. For example if one puts salt into water then the salt ceases to be a particle but becomes in scientific terms a solution of electrolyte ions at the molecular level. Electrolytes are not measured in microns but in fractions of microns (nano-meters) a few atoms wide. If you then spread a little salt water on paper and then let it dry the layer of salt behind will be much thinner than one micron thick. The transmutation of pigment particles into electrolyte ions is a likely answer to this mystery.
This is very good. You actually understand this stuff? If so, I'm impressed.
Forum Admin

Chaibudesh

Sinister Doctors

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:18 am

I wonder what doctors are schooled on infant neck twisting. If it were a conspiracy it would start there and either the doctors would be unwitting or they would be evil sobs.

Novusod

Re: Sinister Doctors

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Chaibudesh wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:18 am
I wonder what doctors are schooled on infant neck twisting. If it were a conspiracy it would start there and either the doctors would be unwitting or they would be evil sobs.
The doctors have convinced themselves what they are doing is somehow good for the infants because they heard it from an authority figure or read it in a medical text book. Have you ever heard of the Milgram experiments? People will blindly follow authority and this has been shown over and over again. Doctors are no exception to blindly following the rules, in fact they are more likely to go by the book and disregard their intuition because they have been more thoroughly educated into the paradigm of the parasites. It is why doctors continue to vaccinate even after it was proven to cause brain damage (often confused with autism, vaccines don't cause autism it is brain damage). It is also why doctors circumcise or recommend babies drink fluoridated water or write medical papers supporting the fluoridation of public drinking water. It must be good because the authorities said so.

It was declared some 500 years ago that anyone who cured without having studied was a witch and must die. The number one enemy of the parasites was the midwife. This entire documentary is worth watching if you have the time because it describes the mentality of how the parasites drove out the old knowledge. They declared war on the womb and this was 500 years ago. It is a war that continues to this day with doctors, hospitals, and modern chemical medicines. They have manufactured our consent because we go along with their paradigm willingly. The solution is go back to holistic medicine, employ a midwife to give birth at home away from the parasites' control system.

Lauranimal

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:32 pm

According to https://www.craniosacraltherapy.org/Babies.htm

"... 95% of western births involve shock and trauma to the infant. ..."

From Craniosacral Therapy textbook, pg 115:
"... Very often, lateral strain lesion patterns of the cranial base are imposed at birth during the delivery procedure [...] The most common result of the birth-inflicted lateral strain lesion is a learning disability. [ ... ] lateral strain of the cranial base creates pressure upon the great superficial petrosal nerve as it passes through the foramen lacerum. This foramen is a fibrocartilaginous opening between the sphenoid great wing and the petrous part of the temporal bone. This nerve (the great superficial petrosal) has been shown to possesss the capability of influencing occipital lobe blood flow in primates by 50% of total volume delivered. If it is compressed in the human, it seems reasonable that visual association skills could be affected."

From pg 124:

"... it is apparent that cranial base compressions can result from several different etiologic agents. [...] It can result from birth trauma in the birth canal or from forceps which have compressed the cranial base to the extent that the internal hydrolic force produced by the cerebrospinal fluid cannot effect a post-partum self correction. ..."

Having watched a typical hospital birth, where a doctor interferes with the natural birthing process, it's clear that the degree of trauma that can be inflicted, is wide ranging. Grasping the head of the infant and pulling can cause detachment of ligaments and membranes and cartilage that hold bone formations and nerves in their proper place. They then, often, twist and turn the head, while all of these soft tissue are in a distended position, devastating countless lives. Then... directly following this horrifying practice, they jab the kid with an unnecessary vaccination. Trauma on top of trauma.

I think the doctors do not understand what it is they are doing. It's how they were trained. It's what they are required to do, though I think many of them do try hard not to strain the baby.
"Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay

Tone

Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:59 am

Having seen the mona lisa up close, in the Louvré many years ago.. I can say it was definitely not a print..
I've yet to see the newearth video named above, as it does not appear to be (back?) on youtube at the moment.
My impressions of the mona lisa at the time, was that it seemed very small.. given that it seems larger when portayed in the media.
I could also clearly see the multiple cracks discussed above, about another painting.. "the last supper"
what also struck me was how detailed it was.. the landscape and other features are much clearer than they are usually shown to be.. (in photo's etc.) it is quite magnetic to the eyes.

The poise and pose of people in art of the past (and sometimes nowadays) always struck / strikes me as simple astheticism..
It was thought art depicting people looked better in semi-profile.
And I agree that it was also (tilting / lowering of the head with women especially) seen as a sign of modesty.. women to this day do this when wanting to convey an impression of femininity..
Men were more often (unless in front of a deity / saint) portrayed with heads proudly aloft (imo considered a masculine trait) something they also still do.
I think its simply a combination of styles (past & present) and what the artist considers an expression of dignity..

admin
Site Admin

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:06 am

Tone wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:59 am
Having seen the mona lisa up close, in the Louvré many years ago..
(And you say it's definitely not a print.)

This is so important. Being able to check something for oneself - in a world of so much trickery. History, art, whatever: much check it yourself.
My impressions of the mona lisa at the time, was that it seemed very small.. given that it seems larger when portayed in the media.
Strange. I recall seeing some of Rembrandt's works in Amsterdam some years ago, and I experienced the exact opposite: "Oh wow, how big these paintings are!"

-------------

I'll add two tidbits. First is that the TV series "Da Vinci's Demons" is actually very good. Or at least I thought so. Here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2094262/

And here's the other:

Best: Watch in full screen.
Forum Admin

Chaibudesh

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:28 pm

I have seen Botticelli’s Birth of Venus so close up I tripped the alarm at the Uffizi. 😇 The painting is SO beautiful to behold with naked eyes!

eketahuna

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:37 pm

I'm half-thinking of indexing the newearth videos via sub-titles.
Could anyone suggest how to interpret "but this far is like"?

(spoken quite clearly by a male at the 26:56 mark of the daVinci video)

"...there is some imagery suggesting that they might have used some sort of Tesla style electricity in the Middle Ages but this far is like really modern digital printers"

"This Far" is of no use in an index, but I'm still curious.

Tone

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Eketahuna wrote..
""...there is some imagery suggesting that they might have used some sort of Tesla style electricity in the Middle Ages but this far is like really modern digital printers"

Maybe the egnishna wasn't working like.. and he just like.. well UNO.. :D
heh heh.

eketahuna

Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:14 pm

My first attempt at a SPOKEN-Word Search in some Survivor videos, based on the video Sub-titles. There are no Sub-titles for p1,p3,p4,p5,p6
http://www.cvgray.com/newearth/

Google\'s Speech-to-Text translator does the best it can, and with the complete lack of punctuation and capitals makes comprehension difficult.

To listen to your Search, tap the video-title-link then move over to the mm:ss mark.
If anyone is interested, a future version could use the mm:ss marks to directly zoom in to any search result. Any suggestions?

eketahuna

Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Tone wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:04 pm
Maybe the egnishna wasn't working like.. and he just like.. well UNO.. :D
heh heh.
And I'm like... "Dunno, man!"
and he goes... etc. etc. :?

mifletz

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:46 pm

When will Sylvie's video on da Vinci be being restored?

LmH1

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:38 pm

I find the paintings curious too. The new NewEarth video makes the point that the detailed rendering of the paintings, over the remarkably thin paint, points to a technique beyond simple hand painting.

Many objects look 'flat' and are represented without much depth. Because of this many paintings look as if they are collages (pieced together).
Strange perspective in old paintings.jpg
Strange perspective in old paintings.jpg (197.13 KiB) Viewed 1135 times