How did Karma get did started in the first place?

Novusod

How did Karma get did started in the first place?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:18 am

Thousands of years ago our ancestors (which our present souls reincarnated from) lived pure and harmonious lives as part of a world wide culture of hyperborean survivors. How did we get blamed through bad karma for things things the parasites did to us? They killed us, burned our books, stole our history, erased our culture, and now we take the blame it as each generation is more degraded then the last. The question is why in karma's name are we blamed for all this evil like it is our fault?

The NewEarth Lady

Re: How did Karma get did started in the first place?

Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:57 pm

For the same reason for which evil was created at first place.
For the same reason for which evil was allowed to taint the pure otherwise souls/divine sparks.
For the same reason for which the divine souls can experience misery and suffering.

This much I am sure about. What is the reason exactly I will report after I have a talk with the Creator of all this. Meanwhile, karma affects even those who do not agree with the concept or consider it unfair.

How did we get blamed through bad karma for things the parasites did to us? - I don't think we have responsibility for their actions, but only for our own (even though they might have been instigated by them). Or at least this is the sense I can make of all the stories I have heard and the visions I have had. The case of ancestral karma seems to be more complex and may seem even more unfair, but still, it does affect people (even those who do not belive in it).
the creator of the youtube videos