Cathar Video: Ancestral Karma, "White" Magic

Studentem

Cathar Video: Ancestral Karma, "White" Magic

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:35 pm

the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD4mZo5Y8qI
If the Cathars possessed divine power, why was it not sufficient to neutralize their enemies?
Could you post a reference to one the "dissolving" saints?
Could you explain the purpose of ancestral karma, when obviously generations later know little or nothing of the sins of previous generations?
thank you

The NewEarth Lady

Re: Cathar Video: Ancestral Karma, "White" Magic

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:25 pm

If the Cathars possessed divine power, why was it not sufficient to neutralize their enemies? - how can I know such fine details... even avatars of the supreme Lord suffer from evil... e g Lord Rama, his life was not easy, he had many problems... so what what to speak of humans
the creator of the youtube videos

The NewEarth Lady

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:26 pm

reference to one the "dissolving" saints - the source of info is Petar Danov. i do not know if he provided examples. sorry.

The NewEarth Lady

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Could you explain the purpose of ancestral karma, when obviously generations later know little or nothing of the sins of previous generations? - not only the sins, the good deeds too...

Good question, I will ask the engineers of the matrix of our reality when i get hold of one... and for time being I just post my own observations on karma (which in the case of ancestral karma are most definitely confirmed by others too)... instead of philosophizing on how things should be.

The NewEarth Lady

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Maybe people who seek spirituality should pay attention on how things are instead of how they should be according to their belief system.