Crystals and Magic

Studentem

Crystals and Magic

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:48 pm

(to continue:)
You mention experiments where speaking to plants can have corresponding beneficial or adverse affects on the physical condition of the plants. Regarding crystals, and stone, do you believe that these carry specific types of power themselves, or are they wholly programmed by voice (sound) and feeling (intention)?

The NewEarth Lady

Re: Crystals and Magic

Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:14 pm

both. of course it would vary from 1 type to another. i am not knowlwgeble in this respect, but what i can tell for sure from my experince in India, and hearing from really learned in thie filed people over there, is that the same stone can be do good for some people and harm others depending on their genetic code/karma. that is sure.
the creator of the youtube videos

The NewEarth Lady

Re: Crystals and Magic

Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:37 pm

the prime factor for amethyst is how did saturn imprint his code (on the given person who is wear it) AT THE TIME OF HIS BIRTH. people with "good Saturn" will experince healing, those with low saturn will have negative effects. secondary factors will be the intentions of everybody involved in acquring and using it and the rituals around the situation. size and purity also matter a lot.
the creator of the youtube videos

TimothyRex

Crystals and Magic

Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:18 pm

Rocks are powerful. Even rocks that are not crystals. We call them our oldest grandfathers. Crystallized rocks have even more to say.