Introduce Yourself (if you wish)

admin
Site Admin

Introduce Yourself (if you wish)

Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:37 pm

If you wish to introduce yourself, here is the place.
Forum Admin

Metaluna

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Oh boy how nice. Glad to be here. I've been studying,researching and just plain 'ole thinking about our long long mysterious past for decades and have lots of ideas that coincide with Sylvie's and she has opened my eyes to a few things I had not ever thought about, such as the extensive mining on Earth in the past. And she has confirmed to me anyway, so many things I have thought about for years, so that's always refreshing. And I always look forward to new ideas and information.
Dreams are real while they last, can more be said of life.

Metaluna

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Hi, I thought I made a post but I must have hit the wrong button.

Well glad to be here and I look forward to continuing on with my fellow history detectives.

admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Super. I'm still figuring out how things work.

See the youtube button? You can post videos. Pictures: use links.

Experiment a little with the functions .You'll soon get the hang of it.
Forum Admin

Metaluna

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:45 pm

admin wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:15 pm
Super. I'm still figuring out how things work.

See the youtube button? You can post videos. Pictures: use links.

Experiment a little with the functions .You'll soon get the hang of it.
Ok, I'm trying a picture I uploaded from my pictures. Oh that works quite slick! Thank you
crimea's-ancient-cave-city-of-eski-kermen-theflyingtortoise-003.jpg
crimea's-ancient-cave-city-of-eski-kermen-theflyingtortoise-003.jpg (165.84 KiB) Viewed 1068 times

admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Super. Seems I have to approve a certain number of a new user's posts before that user can post freely.

I'll look into it and if needed change the settings so it's not too hard for you to make new posts.
Forum Admin

admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:53 pm

How to post a YouTube video:

1. I take this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odx3FSO2NxQ

2. But I only use the last part, this one: odx3FSO2NxQ

3. Click the youtube button:

[youtube][/youtube]

4. Put that last part within the two code-pieces:

Forum Admin

Valerius

Re: Introduce Yourself (if you wish)

Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:15 pm

check. check. evo jedna mađarska :D

thanks.

Metaluna

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Oh here is my musical interlude. Zampfir is a genius. Yes that was easy, even for an 'ole geezer.

Chaibudesh

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:11 pm

I found the new forum, cheers, wish for the best!)))

Lauranimal

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:01 pm

Greetings,

Happy to be here. I am closing in on 50 years of life, this time around. :shock: Very grateful for Sylvie's profoundly important work. I had randomly come across a few of her video's here and there over the last year or so, and then she posted a video about herself. It prompted me to want to learn more about what she felt was essential, and so I ended up watching the survivor series in order. It's profound. And courageous!

My journey toward understanding what lies beyond our obvious senses started with being a young, very high functioning, autistic child. (spinal injury in utero, traumatic breach birth with cord wrapped around neck, and ultimately cesarean, followed immediately by vaccine injury, with repeated and worsening vaccine injuries.)

I was never able to reconcile people's words, behaviors, stated intentions, with what I perceived. I didn't have the language or sophistication to name what I could clearly see, as well as being commanded to dismiss my own perceptions, and stop being so "sensitive" (How convenient... wouldn't want to disrupt anyone's agenda to feed on other's like a vampire!)

But just finding ways to cope and manage took up all my energies. Trying to make one's life work in the context of the family, community and society at larges' expectations was, moment by moment, a herculean task!

Somewhere along the line, I learned to trust my sense of things, after many hard lessons and being an easy target for cluster-B-personality disordered people. Both my father and one of my sisters, are psychopaths, and set up patterns which acted almost like training for me to plug into and attract similar relationships later in life. As a result, I ended up studying these pathologies is some detail. Wanting to get a grasp on the red flags that could help me both to recognize these interspecies predators and protect myself, as well as to heal the trauma from my encounters with them. (The healing continues) This then led to the recognition that these pathologies exist on a societal level and trickle down to inveigle themselves into all institutions, governments seeming to be the worst, though this predatory nature seemed to insert it's self into everything. A group that starts out with the best of intentions, grows and then becomes infiltrated and it's original aims are destroyed from the inside out.

I then came to realize what happened on 9/11. I was in shock over it and went deep down the rabbit hole, because if my government was willing to lie about THIS, and most likely were behind it, then what other things I have been convinced to be true, were utter, lies. It sent me searching and learning how to discern (not without a lot of mistakes of understanding... which is by design... between disinformation and underlying truths. I have been on this path now, for 12 years.

And sometimes, it's a lonely path. The people I had always been close to, are no longer people I can trust with my most profound discoveries and truths (both inner and outer). It's very easy for people to conveniently label truth-tellers and seekers, as mentally ill and/or to make attempts to defame character, because it both serves an agenda as well as threatening their world view. So I have kept to myself a lot, over the last 5 years, and use a lot of discretion in what I discuss and with whom.

But that degree of isolation has also served an important purpose. It has allowed me to pursue my questions, curiosities and draw some conclusions (or just allow myself to consider), without the input or doubt or self serving insistence on the other's point of view. In other words, it freed me from adhering to socially accepted norms and twisted, viral normalization of what is to me... now... obvious and intentional and malicious lies about who we are.

Sorry if this was too long. To me, it's kind of just a nutshell.
I'm an artist, a data analyst (in service of protecting children under 13 from predators on the web) and I am gradually increasing my skills at growing food.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone here, with a sense of wonder and curiosity, respect and gratitude.
"Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay

Metaluna

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Lauranimal so glad to read your introduction, we have much in common. I was nodding a lot while reading it. As far as our world view and what we think and know to be wrong! Sheesh, that is one reason I retreat into researching the past. Present day is to darn depressing, I mean if you let it.
Cheers!
Chaibudesh wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:11 pm

I found the new forum, cheers, wish for the best!)))
OMG I just watched this last night. I loved this movie especially David Bowie.

Schtroumpsolis

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi my real name is francois. A57 yr old french canadian. I love archeo since i discovered a 4' long jaw bone from a whale in my early teen at my fishing spot across the street. I never found the rest ofvthe whale ,if you wonder.
I love history ,religion alien stuff and paranormal.paranormal is a life long domain of research in my family. I dont miss a chance to quote darth vader with my children when they come home and discuss our experiences..." Luke i'm your father" :lol:

Lauranimal

Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:06 pm

Metaluna wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:07 pm
Lauranimal so glad to read your introduction, we have much in common. I was nodding a lot while reading it. As far as our world view and what we think and know to be wrong! Sheesh, that is one reason I retreat into researching the past. Present day is to darn depressing, I mean if you let
Aye. Pleased to make your acquaintance! Loved the clip! Great movie!
"Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay

Tone

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:41 am

Hi..
Tone here..
Valerius.. you are making my head spin as usual..
"Here is a hungarian.." What?! but I thought you were Croa.. Oh..
You mean the video.. fair enough. :oD

Valerius

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:02 pm

i just uploaded a song to see if i am able to post youtube link correctly. i hope you like czardas. :mrgreen:
otherwise i come from croatia, wine producer, 36. my biggest interest is history, especially local (balkan) and other related paranormal stuff. none of it would make much sense without Sylvie's work. thank you Sylvie.

ursula ulrike

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Hi! I am Ursula From Vienna. I am in my 40ties and I am every-time left speechless about Sylvie's work (and dedication). Her conclusions may maybe not always be right but the steps she allows us to take with er are so well presented and make sense on a bigger scale and view. I am happy to be here and actually see with my own eyes a lookout of history that feels so true. Africas Video Topic by the way is again such revolutionary in its approach for understanding and it gives back the dignity to the people. I dont know if I have anything but admiration to contribute and my curiosity of course. I have gotten a pair of new eyes , thank you and please keep on taking us with you on your journey of wisdom and knowledge........ http://www.quotehd.com/imagequotes/auth ... before.jpg