Way Out There

admin
Site Admin

Way Out There

Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:40 am

In connection with a question regarding Earth's atmosphere, forum user Tone expressed a desire to discuss a topic or topics out on the fringe side. I think that's OK. Anything really strange can be discussed here in this new thread.
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (8.87 KiB) Viewed 758 times
Mr Cati is just about the strangest guy I know on the Internet. Here's his latest:

More: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCati/videos
Forum Admin

Tone

Re: Way Out There

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:40 am

Great idea Bob.
I will put together some of my opinons & research-based idea's & post when I think I have a reasonable post to make.
I think this section will be very popular..
And we might learn some of our combined "crackpot" idea's are not so mad after all.. and I would suggest we might (gently) laugh at ourselves & each-other too.. after all.. what do any of us REALLY know? :oD

Tone

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:16 am

Theory one.
O.k.. Bob / admin kindly invited me to expand on idea's I had about our current theory of the solar system.. and I'm going to try.. I expect lots of "backlash" against what I'm going to postulate.. and I'm fine with that.. because even if I come out of this looking foolish, which is likely.. at least I will have learned something from people who know more than I do. :)
So.. starting with the earth.. This planet, is according to our wonderful "mainstream" astronomers.. spinning at 1000 miles an hour, at the same time.. it is orbiting the sun at 66,600 miles an hour, (interesting number no?) at the same time, our whole solar system, is orbiting the Galactic centre (of our galaxy, the milky way) at 514,000 miles an hour.. I posted a question to newearth, Given these facts.. why did our atmosphere.. our clouds and oxygen, not fly off into outer space..?
When I'd asked this question of Newearth, she kindly replied, she had no idea.. and that she didn't believe in the cosmology of the quackademics anyway, and so had zero interest in theorising about it.. BUT she quickly agreed when a user kindly provided me with an answer.. "Its because the same gravitational field that holds us to the planet holds the oxygen and other gases to earth too.." which IS mainstream theory, and all sounds very logical, but as a non-scientist.. I already have at least one problem with it.. gases (oxygen and the like) float.. we do not.
And given that gases float they are clearly not subject to the same gravitational laws we are. and if they are.. why are they not all falling closer and closer to the earth, in fact why are they not now in such dense layers that they are condensing back to liquids.? "Its the spin! the spin of the earth throws them off and leaves them orbiting" I hear you cry.. so the earths spin throws them off, but the gravitational field pulls them back.? hmm There is another possibility, are you thinking of it yet..?
lets leave that aside for the moment.. and move on to our clouds.. clouds, as we all think we know, are generally composed of water.. the suns heat up the earth.. water droplets form from moisture on the earths surface, become smaller and smaller, finally separating into molecules and steam.. which rises up from the earths surface and high above the earths surface.. the lowest clouds form at 6500 feet, or roughly 1.2 miles. Now again.. as a non-scientist, I do have some problems with this.. firstly.. once leaving the earth.. the air quickly becomes cool.. within a hundred feet.. I believe the air would be cool enough that this steam would quickly start to clump together again as tiny, but then larger and larger water drops and would fall back to earth.. because water IS subject to gravity, You should understand, I am not a scientist, and expect to be quickly shot to pieces by people who know, (or have quickly looked up) the official explanation for how steam continues to rise for 1.2 MILES!! into cooler and cooler air.
Lets go back to the clouds.. how is it the clouds drift gently by? , given that, at a thousand miles an hour of earth-spin there really should be winds of unprecedented speeds blowing everything that isn't a solid block of stone 50x50 feet, all over the planet..? let me guess.. the official answer for this is? (guessing, I haven't looked it up) that the air is circulating at the same, or roughly the same speed as the planet.. but if thats true.. why do clouds travel in different directions.? how could a cloud go against the spin of a planet at a thousand miles an hour.. it follows the winds? it doesn't get broken up by different currents.. except very sedately, hmm..
two last ones..
have you ever owned a gyroscope..? if you have, you know that once you have pulled the string and spun it.. the gyroscope strongly resists being moved except in a particular direction.. the earth is apparently spinning very fast, much faster than any human can make a gyroscope spin, not only that, but it is VERY large.. can you imagine what sort of powerful gyroscopic force it is generating? You cant you know.. lets imagine orbiting the sun is the natural direction this gyroscopic force is taking.. but we are not just orbiting the sun, we are also orbiting the galactic centre.. and why does it KEEP spinning.. for millions of years so far.. "magnetic attraction to the sun causes it because.. blah blah blah" really..? REALLY? I can think of a simpler reason.
So.. ? I'm wondering if any of you have had the same thoughts I have been thinking about all this.. is it possible? The earth is not spinning, or is doing so very slowly.. "but thats ridiculous, that would mean.." Yes.. it would.! It would mean that everything else is circling the earth..
I'm not saying its true.. but we've been lied to SO much about everything else.. why not this? Do some research, and see what scientists and non-scientists have been saying about this for hundreds of years.. they're not all crazy flat-earthers.. or biblical zealots.

admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:37 am

Hmm, that's a long post, Tone. Very good.

I have two views when it comes to the matter:

1. Basically I agree that mainstream astronomy and natural science are correct. That is, we're indeed on a ball hurling through space along with other balls, and science can explain things like the behavior of gases. If you'd look it up or you'd initiate a discussion with someone educated in these matters.

2. Makes no real difference to me one way or another. As I consider this entire world, the so-called three-dimensional physical world, nothing but a Virtual Reality / computer game running on a Virtual Machine. Much like Tom Campbell ("My Big TOE") says.

Tom Campbell talks with Bruce Lipton:

Another video I found which presents a cosmology I basically agree with ------> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58

It is also my understanding that everything is always moving, always vibrating, always contracting and expanding. Nothing's ever still or static. Well, you can maybe say the Creation itself, or the Creator, is still and static. That is unchanging in its/his nature. And that the cosmic balance is always static. Harmony. But this harmony depends upon constant movement.

We have to always move in order to always create, and not die. The energy for our movement comes from the power of the Creator. The Creator is like a good version of an atomic bomb. (The Creator also gains energy from the Creation, however. Think of Everything-That-Is as a kind of business enterprise; money/energy/profit comes back to the Source from all the (successful) branches of the enterprise.)

A little bit simplified, maybe. But the big point, or one big point of several, is that if something's sitting still by itself it will pretty soon die from entropy. You can also look with instruments inside the human body: There's constant movement everywhere. Movement only stops when (after, really) the body dies. Movement is life, life is movement.

Another principle is that the smaller revolves around the bigger. Moon around Earth, Earth around Sun, Sun around Galactic Center, and so on. Baby revolves around Mom. Employee revolves around employer. Students revolve around teacher. And the bigger influences the smaller (a big element in astrology). And everything's a function of something else. Example: The Earth is a function of the Sun. Or our liver is a function of our body.

And everything in the Universe evolves. In the sense that everything's trying to improve itself. Even God. You can't improve if you're sitting still, alone. This way you can only atrophy.

Everything's one very big dance.
Forum Admin

admin
Site Admin

As Above So Below

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:05 pm

The universe is a human body and the human body is the universe.

The solar system with its planets is like the human body with its glands or chakras. The Milky Way is a big solar system. And then you can imagine a solar system for galaxies. In the end you have God. God himself/herself/itself having a body like ours - but a much more perfect one. And much bigger.

A microbe or a beetle or a kitty cat or a house plant = basically the exact same system as Man, Sun, God.

We see this in fractals.

These "guys" helped form my present day cosmological view - in addition to mainstream science and my own faculties & experiences:

* G.I. Gurdjieff
* Michael Newton
* Dolores Cannon
* Guy Steven Needler
* Edgar Cayce
* Tom Campbell
* Rupert Sheldrake
* Gene Roddenberry
* Adolf Hitler
* Heinrich Himmler
* Savitri Devi
* Yukio Mishima
* Jonathan Bowden
* Sylvie Ivanova
* Michael Talbot
* Bruce Lipton
* Nassim Haramein
* Marko Rodin
* Winnie the Pooh
* Viktor Schauberger
* Nikola Tesla
* Jane Roberts/Seth
* Tomas Váczy Hightower
* Michael S. Schneider
* Bruce Cathie
* Anthony Patch
* Jesus Christ
* Hermes Trismegistus
* Robert Fludd
* Siddharta Gautama
* Jalaluddin Rumi
* Mullah Nasrudin
* Alexandro Zodorowsky
* Pol Pot
* Mahatma Ghandi
* Jeanne D'arc
* Milarepa

(Not necessarily a list of endorsements.)

and surely a few others as well. Or not so few. Including some less famous people.

I should add: I feel very strongly about the idea of the Bodhisattva.
Forum Admin

Tone

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:02 pm

Heh heh..
Thanks for your very comprehensive input Bob..
And NO p#ss-taking..? whats wrong with you..!? :oD
There were enough opportunities to rip a big black hole in my
nonsense there.. a "super-massive" one even.. like the one thats supposed to be at the centre of the galaxy we supposedly orbit..!
Anyway.. although I very much appreciate the input, I cant say I am
completely convinced by it.. but I haven't checked your sources yet..

The idea of a holographic type universe doesn't do it for me..
A fractal mandlebrot-style one might do though..
And the idea of a computer simulation sort of "game" also could work imo..
creating a computer game that was so realistic, that we got lost in it and couldn't escape.. until death that is.. maybe.. :oD
You know.. by about the 5th GTA game.. if you've ever played one.. it takes a little while to adjust back to "reality".. if I was a car driver.. I'm not sure I wouldn't have the odd spate of near misses due to forgetting I wasn't in a world that had no real consequences if I drove like a maniac..
In fact, I think there have been a couple of court cases with that defence at the centre.
And what with VR and graphic techniques getting better year on year.. I can see that whole world becoming a real problem for us in the future.
Have you ever seen eXistenZ? prophetic imo.

admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Tone wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:02 pm
Have you ever seen eXistenZ?
Yes. But I was disappointed. Could have been better.

I think I've forgotten the plot of the movie now. Could you refresh my memory?
Forum Admin

Tone

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Bob said..
"Can you refresh my memory?"

Well.. its about a female game designer.. who's invented a new game, the "console" for the game attaches directly to the nervous system via the spine.. and its essentially about the entire subject I mention.. getting so lost in an alternate reality.. that you have problems knowing if you're back in the "real" world or not..
jude law is the other main character in it.. and its directed by "Dodgy" David cronenberg..
Its sloppily made like all his films.. but the premise is pretty good imo..
more David lynch style of writing.. (nightmarish, distopian)
I'll send you a copy if I find one in my local CEX.. it normally sells for about 50p.. :) I have it on my pvr but cant take a copy from there..

Metaluna

Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Man, you guys make my brain hurt. And I'll go on record as saying I think life is real. Maybe because I haven't looked into it enough, but in 65 years I haven't seen evidence to the contrary.

Here is as good an explanation as any for me that is.
Dreams are real while they last, can more be said of life.

admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Life is Life. One of my favorite songs - to the tune of Laibach:

Forum Admin

Tone

Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Bob said..
The Bodhisattva..
What a pleasant philosophical outlook..
Another new thing I've learned about..
Everyone here seems to be my teacher.. which is great..
Because at last, I'm learning about things I actually want to. :)

Tone

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Metaluna said..
"Man, you guys make my brain hurt. And I'll go on record as saying I think life is real. Maybe because I haven't looked into it enough, but in 65 years I haven't seen evidence to the contrary. "

Hi Metaluna..
Despite my philosophical posturing.. I think life is real too..
But I have many conflicting idea's about its true nature..
I'm sure most people do..

admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Tone wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:47 pm
I'll send you a copy if I find one in my local CEX.. it normally sells for about 50p.. :) I have it on my pvr but cant take a copy from there..
No no, I can download.

However, I'm tired with this dystopian stuff. I'm into the opposite of dystopian. I know: the Sylvian. :)
Forum Admin

admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:18 pm

Tone wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:58 pm
Bob said..
The Bodhisattva..
The Bodhisattva is the "absolute extreme of goodness." You have the chance to escape to Heaven forever, but you choose to stay here on miserable Earth - as long as there's a single being left still experiencing suffering. And you devote yourself to the liberation of this being or beings while you disregard your own sacrifice and suffering. Well, that's the story.

It's more like a principle about being an idealist and thinking of more than only yourself.

This principle or archetypal idea became famous through Buddhism. Maybe Buddha appeared in a very degenerated society in which there was a deep lack of empathy, like we can still see many places in Asia today. And so Bodhisattva was (is) the big opposite of this non-empathic world outlook.

However, this transcends races and places. It's universal.
Forum Admin

admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:08 am

What are the problems with this model? Think...
Attachments
flat-earth-3d-model-day-and-night-animation-geocentric-concept-of-universe-side-angle-view-satellite-map-without-clouds-layer_rpdue_uwe_thumbnail-full13.png
flat-earth-3d-model-day-and-night-animation-geocentric-concept-of-universe-side-angle-view-satellite-map-without-clouds-layer_rpdue_uwe_thumbnail-full13.png (24.4 KiB) Viewed 674 times
Forum Admin