Circumcision is trauma based Mind Control

Novusod

Circumcision is trauma based Mind Control

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:56 pm

*Creating a new thread here so not to derail the Da Vinci painting thread.

Circumcision is trauma based Mind Control (My own theory)

Men who are circumcised are capable of the most insane fits of rage especially when they are drunk. Why do European men get jolly when they drink while Americans tend to brawl and fight when they are drunk? This has been observed countless times when our soldiers and tourists are overseas. The European men can get drunk and it does not cause a problem but when Americans get drunk we get violent. Drunk men beating their wives is a uniquely American problem. Why is that?

It is the circumcision. Circumcision is a form of trauma based mind control. It is no coincidence that when circumcision rates started rising in the late 1800s it mirrored the temperance movement for the prohibition of Alcohol. The temperance movement was largely lead by woman who were getting beat by their drunk husbands. This was never a problem before but when circumcision became fashionable in America our men started beating their wives. It is insane how this happened and how people blamed the bottle instead of the knife.

There is a reason Jews and Muslims aren't allowed to drink alcohol. It is affects them differently because they are circumcised and makes them lose their minds. Americans are the only people in the world who are both circumcised and drink alcohol. America was also the only Christian nation to ever take it upon itself to complete ban alcohol because something went horribly wrong with our culture in the late 1800s early 1900s. I will say it again. Drunk men beating their wives is a uniquely American problem. Other cultures have abusers too but they beat their wives when they are sober. There is a difference.

Circumcision is the perfect crime. It is done to people at a time in their lives when they cannot remember it happening. However, the trauma never goes away. It merely gets buried in their subconsciousness. Alcohol brings the trauma to the surface where it is expressed as an incredible rage. To understand where this rage is coming from one has to understand that circumcision is torture. Circumcision is surgery without anesthesia. It is as painful as having your fingernails ripped out and is akin to be skinned alive. Babies have screamed so hard their lungs collapsed and have had heart attacks and ruptured organs. Around 200 babies die every year from circumcision. Those that survive the ordeal are scared for life and will never be normal emotionally.

How can we expect men not to lash out at the world when as their first experience in life is to be tortured just hours or days after being born. The extreme pain coming from having the most sensitive part of their body crushed in a clamp and then cut off without anesthesia rewires the brain. Look up a few videos of babies being circumcised on YouTube. It will be a real eye opener for some. (warning) Audio only but still very disturbing.

From my understanding alcohol tends to bring any and all past traumas to the surface. Alcohol by itself isn't a problem unless there is an underlying problem in the person who is drinking and getting drunk. If someone has PTSD then alcohol will only make it worse. Circumcision is basically a deeply suppressed form of PTSD that can be brought to surface through intoxication.

The reason I originally connected alcohol with circumcision is because of the temperance movement which arose at the exact time circumcision started to take off in America. Why is it that people have been drinking alcohol for hundreds of years suddenly become motivated to ban alcohol at the exact same moment circumcision became a routine practice. Also consider this only happened in America. America is the only Christian nation to ever ban alcohol and also the only Christian nation to practice circumcision on a large scale and both things arose at the exact same time. In Europe where there is little to no circumcision there is no temperance movement. That is in essence a triple correlation.

They say correlation does not prove causation. However, a triple correlation proves a trend and trends prove causation. Society blamed its social ills on the wrong thing. We blamed the bottle instead of the knife. Alcohol only brought the problem to the surface so we shot the messenger and banned Alcohol.

Throw in the fact that the temperance movement itself was lead by women to bring their abusive husbands to heel and that adds in a 4th correlation.
The temperance movement of the 19th and early 20th centuries was an organized effort to encourage moderation in the consumption of intoxicating liquors or press for complete abstinence. The movement's ranks were mostly filled by women who, with their children, had endured the effects of unbridled drinking by many of their menfolk. source: http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1054.html
Why did this only happen in America? Did European women enjoy being beaten by their husbands and how come women don't get violent when they get drunk. Neither women nor European men are circumcised so neither are prone to violent outbursts while intoxicated. The timing of everything just falls perfectly into place. Add in the fact that circumcising Muslims banned alcohol centuries ago making Americans the only people on the planet to drink Alcohol and practice circumcision brings in a 5th correlation.

This would be a very easy case for a historical scholar to prove if they wrote books and published papers about it. I have more to say about this topic but that is enough writing for now.

Chaibudesh

Re: Circumcision is trauma based Mind Control

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:30 am

This topic is of childhood trauma. I never thought about the corelation of alcohol induced passion and circumcision, it may have some meaning.

Tone

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:24 pm

As an uncircumcised male,
I cannot say truthfully, that I have seen differences in behaviour between the two.. whether alcohol was involved or not..
My own feeling is that the foreskin of mammals is designed (for lack of a better word) to protect the sensitivity of the glans, and therefore to promote the extreme sensations which create the conditions for good quality procreation.. women too, have a form of foreskin,(around the clitoris) imo for the same reason.
Birth itself can be highly traumatic.. without subsequent surgery..
I, as a child would often awake from terrible nightmares, where the walls of my room would begin to develop a crack down the centre, continuing to get bigger until they would break open and a blinding light would flood the room.. at which point I would awaken in terror..
It wasn't until I got older that I realised I was reliving being born.
At which point the nightmares ceased.
My birth must've been a very frightening experience for me..
Perhaps enhanced by vicariously feeding off the fear of my own mother.
(I was her first child)
My point is trauma can exist for many reasons..
I believe circumcision was not created to cause it.. but was created from the mistaken belief that it was "cleaner", and perhaps.. back in the days when we possibly had no good remedies for venerial diseases.. maybe it was more effective than not.. as it is possible that hygiene was less thorough back then.

Also.. SOME women most certainly DO get aggressive when drunk.. Alcohol releases inhibition.. its as simple as that.. those men & women that have suppressed attractions to people, suppressed anger with partners, (or others) or are just unhappy beneath the surface.. feel more able to "act out" their true feelings.. And occasionally this is very useful to them, and others.. but I do not say past trauma's do not play into this.

Just my opinion. :)

admin
Site Admin

Check your facts before posting

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Novusod wrote:
There is a reason Jews and Muslims aren't allowed to drink alcohol.
Check your facts. Jews can drink.
Attachments
pho9.jpg
pho9.jpg (111.36 KiB) Viewed 507 times
Forum Admin

Novusod

Re: Check your facts before posting

Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:22 pm

admin wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:57 pm
Novusod wrote:
There is a reason Jews and Muslims aren't allowed to drink alcohol.
Check your facts. Jews can drink.
I have checked these facts though I probably should have explained the nuance better.

There is a lot of grey to Jew's drinking alcohol. It depends on how strictly the individual observes the rules. Observant Jews mainly drink on certain holidays and always in moderation as no intoxicating drunkenness is permitted. In general Jews drink very little alcohol. https://lordsofthedrinks.com/2014/09/17 ... e-alcohol/ The author of the article blames it on Jewish DNA, I blame it on the circumcision.

There is also nuance in Islam as some Muslims drink and alcohol is allowed for medicinal purposes.

The general rule of thumb is that neither Jews nor Muslims drink very much. I feel their respective cultures have warnings against alcohol because the circumcision.

admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:37 pm

It seems you actually have a kind of a point. Israel, which mostly consists of Jews, is No. 142 on this list of 191 countries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... per_capita

And those countries where people drink even less - i.e. countries 143-191 - are basically Muslim "sh*thole" countries.

Yes, male Jews are as a rule circumcised very early in their life. Ideally it's when they're only 8 days old. Of course extremely traumatic for the child. No wonder Jews tend to become very neurotic and have in general very troubled psyches and a troubling behavior. Experts say the earliest childhood time is the most important for a person's development. Or lack thereof.
Forum Admin