Recommend A Book

admin
Site Admin

Recommend A Book

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Altai-Himalaya by Nicholas Roerich

http://www.roerich.org/roerich-writings ... malaya.php

And basically any book by Nicholas Roerich.
Forum Admin

Lauranimal

Re: Recommend A Book

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Dispelling Wetiko: Breaking the Curse of Evil
There is a contagious psychospiritual disease of the soul, a parasite of the mind, that is currently being acted out en masse on the world stage via a collective psychosis of titanic proportions. This mind-virus—which Native Americans have called "wetiko"—covertly operates through the unconscious blind spots in the human psyche, rendering people oblivious to their own madness and compelling them to act against their own best interests.

Drawing on insights from Jungian psychology, shamanism, alchemy, spiritual wisdom traditions, and personal experience, author Paul Levy shows us that hidden within the venom of wetiko is its own antidote, which once recognized can help us wake up and bring sanity back to our society.

This interview is what introduced me to Paul Levy, who is right on point with understanding how the parasite operates, and spreads like a virus.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_lrPLmIO8Q[/youtube]
Attachments
Dispelling Wetiko.jpg
Dispelling Wetiko.jpg (13.04 KiB) Viewed 464 times
Last edited by Lauranimal on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay

admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:47 pm

I think this is a good topic. Inspirational. + nice with pics of the books and even quotes.

How to post a video properly is here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9
Forum Admin

Lauranimal

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Thanks Bob! Will try out the video posting method next time.
PS.
Can we get a like button?
It would cut back on the noise posts, I think.
We all want to acknowledge each other when we appreciate a post. Just wonder if a like button is an option for us :)

:)
"Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay

admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 pm

A "Like" button?

I'm opposed to it. Sorry. And doesn't belong on a forum I think.
Forum Admin

Rich Hansen

Re: Recommend A Book-re: parasites

Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:18 am

Having problems navigating this site! Just joined!

Our space program has on-going issues with these ReptoSaurian ? critters trying to keep us
earth-bound!

"Selected by Extraterrestrials" by William Mills Tompkins details the intervention by friendly humanoid ET's against the parasites.

Tone

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:55 pm

Lauranimal..
Have to agree about like buttons..
And also am not so keen on "quotations".. ones own or others..
Yours is great, but after 50 reads, I start going.. "Are you STILL saying that? aarrgh.." (please put that shotgun away..)
I recommend Charles Mackay's "Memoirs of popular delusions, and the madness of crowds" (Ye-es some of us already knew who he was :) )

It can be got free from the gutenberg site.. its humorous and full of conspiracy type stuff.. lots of factoids too.

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/24518

Also.. "The gold bug and other stories" by edgar allen poe.. for that story alone. Be warned.. the language can be a bit out-dated.
It can be found on the same site.. and is an exciting read which also gives you very basic code-breaking knowledge. Fun.