Converging information

farawayjones

Converging information

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:18 pm

I can't keep up with you guys. This is a whole different forum since the last time I came. At that time, the forum apparently was already somewhat different from my previous visit.

Anyway, a video played after another video I was watching on youtube and it caught my ear.

It was a kind of promo I guess for a documentary by this guy LA Marzulli. People may possibly have heard of him. He is Christian film maker I guess. His area of interest seems to be giants and 'nephilim' and things like that. I think also UFOs in the past I seems like.

Anyway, this video was talking about them doing DNA testing on some skulls from South America that are oddly shaped [elongated] and don't have bone structure such as you would expect from normal people. So it says the DNA shows that these skulls from South America have European/Middle Eastern type DNA. They say these skulls have different numbers of bones in them, and the connection to the spine is different, etc etc

So anyway, I typed out this quote that caught my ear:

'revealed its age at only 850 years old, meaning that much of our recent history has been concealed from the general public, that means untold numbers of these beings were walking around on the earth only a few hundred years ago.'

I was thinking that sounds like a pretty similar conclusion, even though they are coming from a totally different direction.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Converging information

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:39 pm

only 850 years old
Yes, interesting.

Glad to see you back, Jones!
Forum Admin

Metaluna

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:43 pm

We need a like button!
Yes excellent find on that quote about the age of the skulls. I like it when totally different camps of people come with with the same conclusions or better still, evidence.
Dreams are real while they last, can more be said of life.

admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:48 pm

We need a like button!
No. Then there will be a kind of pressure to "like" every post of every user. Or "not liking" can be understood as a kind of disapproval or hostility. We're all on the same side here and I'd say we *always* like each other's stuff by default. + I feel it's a hassle with such things. I doubt Plato, Socrates & the guys gave an up-thumb each and every time somebody made a good point.

End of speech. No like button. :|
Forum Admin

Tone

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am

Thanks for the info faraway.. interesting.

I have to say Metaluna, I agree with bob about a "like" button..
I dont use javascript, so cant even post smilies, the one that showed up in a previous post.. was down to me posting my usual type of smile.. it just turned up.. and wasn't really appropriate.

I wouldn't want to feel under pressure to put "likes" after every post, I'm generally interested in what everyone says.. even those I disagree with, and wouldn't want to put a "dislike" for them either..
I try and let people know I like / am interested in what they say by replying.. even when disagreeing. like now :o)

I will check chris marzulli? out faraway.. thanks.

Tone

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:47 am

The smiley thing just happened above..! I'll have to experiment to see what I can use instead.

Chaibudesh

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:52 pm

A like button doesn’t change whether or not I like something. 🐶